1 Forrest Street is located within the town centre of Subiaco, 5 kilometres northwest from the City of Perth.
Situated 200 metres from Hay Street, being the major arterial link between the City of Perth and the affluent western suburbs, 1 Forrest Street is highly connected to the retail, residential, commercial and hospitality heart of Subiaco.
1 Forrest Street is also 400 metres from the Subiaco train and bus hub connecting to the City of Perth in 7 minutes. Subiaco’s well established residential area and the new prestigious development of “One Subiaco” with 237 apartments is within walking distance.
Note the following key features:
• Nine individual tenancies with 16 off street secure and convenient car bays available for Tenants.
• Existing destination tenancy mix including the highly acclaimed Mimosa Café, Fast and Delicious Chinese Restaurant, A Little Wax Shop, Sora Boutique, and Cake and Coffee Co.
• Abundant parking directly opposite at Forrest Square with 100 bays and council street parking surrounding the property.
• Strong residential catchment – The 2022 Estimated Resident Population for Subiaco is 17,967** and more specifically Subiaco (North) is 3,290** with a population density of 2,554** persons per square km.
• Surrounded by the Subiaco commercial precinct which attracts an estimated 19,549** people who work in the City of Subiaco.
**Figures are extracted from profile.id.com.au/subiaco