TOTAL RETAIL GROUP is pleased to present the exclusive leasing opportunities available at Bacton House. Bacton House is a Heritage Listed Building built in 1916 with a rendered federation free classical design. It is located at 723 – 727 Hay Street Mall which is situated in a premier open-air shopping strip in the heart of the Perth CBD.
This exciting opportunity offers excellent exposure and ample foot traffic from the surrounding blend of fashion labels, general retail, entertainment, food and beverage offers and commercial buildings.
Please note the following key highlights:
• From 194 sqm up to 906 sqm of retail / commercial space available.
• Three storey heritage building.
• Partitioned to have the flexibility of two separate retail premises on the Hay St. ground level and upper levels with a stair and lift access.
• The site boasts close proximity to Perth Train Station along with Perth’s major office towers including Central Park, South32 Tower and 140 St. Georges Terrace.
• This well positioned opportunity is easily accessible to major retail precincts including Murray Street Mall, William Street, St. Georges Terrace, Barrack Street and Wellington Street.
• Highly suitable for a flagship retail premise right in the retail heart of the City of Perth.