GREENPOOL CAPITAL is proud to present Runaway Bay Centre. Please note the following key centre highlights:
• As at June 2021, the estimated resident population in the Runaway Bay trade area was 281,100, including 106,690 in the main trade area and 41,350 in the primary trade area.
• By 2031, the trade area population is forecast to increase to 347,400, including 120,600 in the main trade area and 46,400 in the primary trade area.
• Runaway Bay Centre is located at the corner of Lae Drive and Bayview Street, approximately 12km north of the Gold Coast CBD and Surfers Paradise.
• Runaway Bay Centre is home to major Retailers including ALDI, Coles, Target, Woolworths and Big W. Big W at Runaway Bay Centre is the only Big W in the northern region of the Gold Coast. The Centre is alsoanchored by mini majors including Best & Less, Dollars & Sense and Terry White Chemmart and has over 120 specialty stores.
• Runaway Bay Centre offers 2,200 car spaces, half of which are undercover and for the boat enthusiasts there is boat access home to 16 berthing spaces across 2 pontoons.
• Runaway Bay Centre captures trade from throughout the northern suburbs of the Gold Coast with the trade area extending 15 km to the north (to include Pimpama and Coomera) and about 8 km in the south and west.
• Several marinas and beaches attract daily visitation to the area.
• Most of the hotels in the area are located in Broadwater, about 1-2 km to the south of Runaway Bay Centre.
• Runaway Bay Centre has recently undergone an upgrade featuring a coastal theme inspired by the relaxed experience of the Gold Coast. The redesigned precinct offers a new fresh food precinct and waterfront casual dining.