South Shore Shopping Centre is located on the corner of Mends Street and the Foreshore in South Perth, 4 kilometres from the Perth CBD. This premium shopping centre enjoys the following:
• The South Shore Shopping Centre is easily accessible to the Mitchell Freeway (north) and Kwinana Freeway (south) and enjoys prominent exposure to Mill Street, the main arterial Rd for South Perth.
• South Shore Shopping Centre is located within the high density residential precinct of South Perth where medium and high density housing is 45% higher than the Perth suburban average.
• The main trade area of 44,982 people is considered to be quite affluent where the median weekly household income 2021 for South Perth was $2,016, 10% greater than the WA household average.
• The Mends Street Jetty precinct is directly opposite the Centre, that runs a daily ferry service directly one kilometre across the Swan River to the Perth CBD.
• The South Shore Shopping Centre consists of over 25 retailers, generally with a lifestyle focus catering for health, beauty, fashion, jewellery, gifts, and restaurants.
• The Centre is currently home to very well-known Perth restaurants Cocos and Rambla, which are famous for their beautiful skyline view overlooking the Swan River and Perth City.
• There are 162 bays available in an undercover multi-storey car park offering 1-hour complimentary parking.
• The commercial tower located above the Centre is occupied by blue chip Tenants such as Puma Energy (Chevron), Silver Lake Resources and Octavian Group.